Did you have fun with our toys? Share us and get a 25% refund!
How it works, in short
- Create a post on social media about your experience with your Inumi toy. Photos and videos are welcome!
- We now need to look up your order, and see that is you who created the post. Please send us a message via Contact us page with the link to your post and which order number would you like to get the 25% refund for.
- We might want to verify it’s really you who wrote the linked post. This could be done for example by you sending us a private message on the social media you posted.
- If everything went well, we’re sending you a 25% refund of your order!
Recognized social media
- Reddit, preferably strapon or sex-toy related subreddits
- Fetlife, preferably strapon or sex-toy related groups
- Twitter– if you have min. 500 followers
- Instagram – if you have min. 500 followers
- If you’d like to post somewhere else, please be welcome to Contact us first and we’ll see what we can do!
I’m a content creator/influencer
You’re welcome to Contact us!
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice. In case it is changed or cancelled when you have already created a post, the promotion still applies to you on old terms. Timestamp of your post is what matters.
- One social media post entitles to a 25% refund on one order. One order can be 25% refunded only once.
- Order can’t be older than 3 months to be eligible for the promotional refund.
- As our shop accepts Swiss Francs (currency conversion is done automatically during card payment), we refund 25% of the original total price in Swiss Francs. Since the exchange rate fluctuates over time, the refund amount you receive might be more, or less than 25% of what was debited from your card. We will not even out the resulting surplus or shortage.